Monday, February 15, 2010

...Valentine's Day...

It was St. Valentine's day yesterday.

I was the only female in Church spotting a green shirt - everyone was in red...LOL...
Church was fantastic. The Spirit of God moved like HE knew we were in love with HIM (at least i was!)

I was made a leader in my department in church - that was a shocker for me...me? flaws and all? God help me...God help me to serve him...

Church was great (ok, i know i said that before)...and then i went home.

...i had planned it to be a day of movies, studying, scriptures and praying but i had to spend over 2 hours re-arranging the house and then i settled down to a few movies...

...i didn't feel alone. I didn't feel lonely but more than once i laughed at the spectacle of a pretty young daughter of Zion sitting in her house all alone on the most widely celebrated day in Febraury. At about 4.00pm. I heard it loud in my spirit - "You are not alone. My work is being birthed in you..." And i knew that was Him. He always says the most spectacular things to me...

...i love the Lord! I love him so much.
He does not condemn me. He does not complain of me putting him under pressure. He doesn't search out my flaws at every opportunity. He does not not return my calls. He does not think i am too opinionated. He loves me just the way i am.

i loved my valentine's day. I did not spend it in the conventional way the world would have had me, but i had the best valentine's day in the world.

...i love you Lord...
i am desperate for you.....
...i love you Lord! (Ok i said that before...)

God bless us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home