Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...im desprate for you...

...i woke up this morning and dusted out one of my Michael Smith CDs... When the song "im lost without you" started playing, i realized how meaningless my existence would be without God... and so, this entry is to the Lord and Love of my life...

Dear Lord,

I worship you. I adore you. Im grateful to you. For loving me the way you do. For giving your life for me. I cannot thank you enough... You've kept me Lord and i am grateful. Despite the challenges, the loneliness and the chaos, your reassuring whispers have continued to sustain me - Thank you! Thanks for who and what you are to me. Thanks for what you represent in my life. Thanks that you love me cos that means a lot to me. Thank you for all the prayers you have not answered. Thanks for those you have. Thanks for the confirmations and the revelations...Thank you Lord.

I have no requests for you this morning. Just to appreciate you. You are the i am that I am. You are the bright and the morning star. The Lily of the Valley. The Lion of the Tribe of Tehila, The one who sits in the circles of the earth and the inhabitants are like grasshoppers thereof, the ever living, ever loving God, the one in whom there is no shadow of turning or variablness, the warrior that has NEVER lost a battle, the one before whom the idols of Dagon had no choice but to postrate, the sovreign ochestrator, the Commander in Chief of Heaven's armies, my Lord, My friend, My God - unto you be all the praise, worship and adoration...

...when i look inwards dear father, i realize that if NOT for you who has been by my side, i would have been swallowed up but look at me today, still standing! I am grateful. They looked down on me but you considered me special. They judged me by those mistakes but you shed blood just for me, they have tagged me unworthy of your love but you have qualified me for that same love - how can i ever thank you enough?

Daddy, I'm lost without you! Thank you for who you are to me! I love you Lord!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home