Monday, January 11, 2010

...better late than never...

It was one of those nights again...no light...(Thank you PHCN)....no company and a lot of time for the idle thoughts to start dancing in and out of my head....i wonder why i still let them after all these years...

...This is my year. of favour. of new beginnings. of settlement. of joy and of blogging. Ezindu Ukegbu's blog really inspired me. I will blog this year. This blog will be my friend, my confidant and my friend (im repeating my self again abi?)

...i have concerns for my nation. My president is missing, Power supply (as impossible as this may sound) is worsening, Abdulfaruk or whatever his name is has succeeded in making it even more difficult for us as a nation, things just seem to be going wrong...

Speaking of Faruk (is that his name sef?) i just wonder how his father feels about all of this... i really sympathize with "Daddy Faruk". God help us to train our children aright!!

There's a lot to talk about on this blog - the relationships, the religious "sex-lovers", the lack of the relationships, the spiritists, the jobs, the friends, the envy, church, the gosip, the politics...theres a lot...and there is a lot of time...

so, welcome to my blog. I have started late - 11 days into the year but like they say, better late than never....

God bless us all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zina said...

am just seeing this. So great to see it. No let me start reading. Love you Babe xoxo

January 29, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home