Friday, February 12, 2010

...of inconsistencies, pressures and God...

... I apologize for not continuing with my I-pray sessions but i have been interceding off the Internet for different categories of people. I guess it just shows that i have to make a conscious effort to be consistent and finish up on personal projects.... Help me dear Lord! The grace to finish the good things that i start, release upon me in the name of Jesus...

...tall, not so dark and handsome revealed to me today that he had been acting funny because i was putting him under pressure...Dear Lord, you know me more than i know myself, help me out here. I didn't feel i was doing anything to pressure the young man - just trying hard to be a friend and wondering what all the fuss was about...obviously, we were not on the same page...Dear Lord, i offer the situation to you. Make of it whatever you will but for me, its space.space.space. As much space as i can muster...

...Dear Lord, you have been teaching me on Daniel for over one year now and i feel I'm just about getting the hang of things. As i embark on this journey of spiritual realization, i pray for a fresh coal of fire on my prayer altar in the name of Jesus. I pray for insight into your infallible word. I pray for renewed sensitivity in the Spirit. I pray for the grace never to compromise but to be committed to the call....

God bless us all.

ps. This may not make any sense to anyone. I just came in here to let out steam.
pps. I feel better already
ppps. Good luck is now the president - there indeed is a lot in a name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home