Thursday, January 14, 2010

...He confides in me...

...i have realized that my struggle to make this a secular blog is failing by the day...i am again compelled to speak about the Great I AM...

...recently, i have had a lot of dreams and semi-visions. The semi-visions, i have so called because, they are always very short and quick to dissapear that they almost leave me wondering (aside from the strong conviction in my spirit), if i had actually seen anything at all...

...two days ago, I decided i was just going to praise God rather than pray and i started singing all the woship songs i knew in all the languages i could muster courage to speak...I did this while i got ready to go to work...i continued all the way into the BRT bus and then had to continue the singing under my breath...I felt the presence of GOD (and even if i did not feel it, i would have known HE was right there cos His word says HE cannot resist the praise of His people)...

For a split second, i stopped singing and looked up and there before my eyes, was the scenario of a horse approaching a Rock. A distance away from the rock, the horse halted and raised its front legs up and "neighed" really loudly. It refused to proceed any further. While I was still trying to ponder on what the scenario meant, a handwriting appeared and wrote, "This is the same way the enemy halts when..." - And the vision dissapeared without the write up being completed. At the same time, the words were completed in my spirit man - "This is the same way the enemy halts when they see the rock. You can become the rock by praising, focusing and worshipping the rock...by this, you become a split image of the Rock and the enemies/challenges/issues of life will NOT approach you..." - Of course i have paraphrased a lot of what i heard but you get the picture...

I looked around me and i knew that no one else had seen the vision i had seen - God had revealed a secret and a mystrey to me...

... On thursday, i had a dream that my pastors son was kidnapped. I awoke and began to pray. I prayed with a bit of laxity (i must confess) as my pastor is a renowned prophet and i knew that God would reveal to her if anything was about to happen. On Sunday, i got to church and there was my pastor giving a testimony that her husband's brother's son was kidnapped on Friday...God had revealed yet another secret to me...

...i could go on and on about the dreams, visions and semi-visions but i would save that for another day. The Bible says He confides in those who fear Him and I wonder- How does the God of all flesh, the HOLY of all holies, the LORD of Lords and the KING of kings pick interest in me. A flawed me? A me who has committed sin timelessly? A me who could be so lethargic with prayers? He has revealed a lot to me about my life.... He has confirmed prophecies. He has led me to reject prophecies...He has looked at my heart. For in the heart of this flawed individual, there is no one else i love as HE!

God bless us all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home