Thursday, April 15, 2010

...Day 1 after...

Ok, so i do not leave you guessing and so my life may minister to someone in my situation, i was sort of dumped yesterday. Ok, maybe not dumped, LOL!!! because we were never in the actual dating process but i thought we had a chance at it and then i was rudely shocked...

and as usual, i ran back to the potter. He was there with open arms!

Great is thy faithfulness O Lord!


Sometimes i look at how far i should be in my Christian walk with God and i wonder how HE still tolerates me at this level...

One day after, i am strong! The mercies of God, the new mercies of God for each day have really sustained me...

The word for today in Psalm 47:4b has also enabled me put my life in perspective - the Lord chooses my inheritance for me... If the only one that can be called good chooses for me, if the Sovreign Lord of all the earth makes the choices for me, If the creator of all things and all peoples is the one that determines what my future would be, then set backs such as these pale in the light of where i am going.

it is knowledge of the above that has not allowed me dwell in self pity or even wish that things had gone better between me and he.

i am glad he made his choice. i admire the strength of his character but i am even "gladder" that the Lord has better things in store for me...

I compromised once or twice. I did things i should not have. I put the Lord second at many times in the duration of the non-existent relationship. I repent. Not because it is now over but because i know that He is and always should be my first love.

Very few people read this blog right now, but if the Lord leads you here, and you are in a relationship that is not working. Or with a partner who does not reciprocate the emotions you show, you are not alone. Like the apostles said, there are millions like yourself passing through these trials.

1. Return to the drawing board - sincereley seek the face of God. Inquire at his temple whether you should be in the relationship or not.

2. Keep yourself busy with other things. Read, engage in volunteer activities,go for prayer meeting picnics with single Godly friends.

3. Be real with God. Tell Him :"If you don't help me, i'm gonna make a fool of myself so please help me..." Pray fervently.

The right man will come. He is around the corner. The Bible says "He will satisfy your desires with good things" all u need to do, is seek His Kingdom...

Dear Lord,

I thank you for my friend who did not think that dating me was a good idea. I bless you because you are the one that works in him to will and to do according to your good pleasure. I bless you because you took that desicion and not him. Thank you.

Thank you for his life. Thank you for where you are taking him. Thank you for how far you have brought him. I give you praise for his life in the name of Jesus.

This is the month of enlightenment (as you spoke to me) and exceeding great reward (as you spoke to our local assembly, i pray that these two shall be his portion. I pray that his hunger for you will never end. I pray that his service in your vine yard will not go unnoticed.

i pray that according to your word, you would lead him in the paths that he should follow. I give you praise in the name that is above all names, the name of Jesus.

I pray for myself and for all other females who might have faced the self esteem issues attached to and with rejection at one time or the other in life, i pray o Lord for total healing in the name of Jesus!

I pray for a realization of who we are in you! I pray for a revelation of our inheritance as Daughters of the King. I pray that our focus shall continually be on u and like Rebecca, we will continue in service until we are found by that one who you have chosen for us from the beginning of time...

I love you Lord. You are awesome! I thank you for the joy in my heart. I thank you that that same joy will locate a depressed daughter of yours and cause a turn around...

i pray for christian writers, teachers, speakers and the entire body of christ - that you might increase the annointing upon their lives, strengthen them and make them better equipped to win souls for you.

You are awesome!
You are great!
There is no one else like you!
There is none so accurate!
There is none so mighty!
There is none so great!

i love you with every strand in my being!
Thank you Lord in the name of Jesus!

your daughter,
The daughter of the great King,
Ngozi


Planning for the maiden retreat of the Daughters of the King fellowship is under way. Please support us with your prayers and love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pea said...

Oh my goodness. I am about to cry. This post is me, about two months ago. I did wake up a few mornings, strong, confident that the brand new mercies for those 24 hours would get me through. Other mornings, I told the Lord I couldn't do it, and after I made it, He said, "See? I told you you could."

I prayed the prayer on this post just now. I admire your love in Christ for this man even after rejection. I know firsthand that it's not easy. God bless you and sorry for feeling so free to comment on my first visit here, but I had to let you know that this post did minister to someone - me. I am touched that He led you to post it, and I am touched that you obeyed. May He bless you always.

"Never again. Never again. You and you alone will i aim at pleasing." - Amen.

Shalom.

April 15, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

The best part of this post for me is the prayer. God has just been glorified in your prayers, and He sure has got you in mind. Every single thing, the good, the bad, the not-so-bad, will obviously work out for your good. Love this!

April 15, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Tehilah said...

....awwww.....jaycee and pee...thanks. im so touched. im so blessed to have u guys comment. im also so honoured to have such great great christian bloggers read my blog.....
@pee. yes, i woke up this morning and all the pain hit me all over again but i was determined to hold on and now, 4.48pm, im feeling much stronger and more thankful to God! God help us all...i love u guys!

April 16, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home