Monday, March 29, 2010

...the battle for (and in) my mind

Dear Lord,

It has been really difficult in the last two weeks.
There has obviously been a battle in my mind (or for my mind)
Little wonder HE drew my attention to Collosians 3 - Set your mind on things above...
It has been a struggle.
The impasse with Maero and all the obvious "unfriendly ITS friends" did not help matters.
sometimes i just feel like screaming!
or waking up and finding out that that is a huge bad bad bad nightmare!
But it isn't
And you have told me why -
Becuase the trial of my faith worketh patience!
Because i must be purified by the fire to become Gold
Because as long as i continue to fail the exam of total reliance and dependence on God irrespective of my feelings, i will continue to repeat the class
Thank you for 2nd Corinthians 10.
Thank you for Ephesians 6
Thank you for opening them to me in a new light!
Thank you because every thought that refuses to be subjected to the pattern it should be is brought down this morning in the name of Jesus!
I begin a 3 day fast today to mark the end of the month of Glory -
Empower me Lord!
Strengthen me!
Keep my mind stayed on you!
Speak to me!
Confide in me as you have always done!
Bless me!

Thank you for your availability.
I will return to give you praise...
i love you with all of me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home