Monday, February 14, 2011

Such Love

I wasn’t going to do a post today.

I have not done any all year and I certainly did not think that the Holy Spirit would speak to anyone through this message He spoke to me a few weeks ago. But I feel led to share in the simplest of terms.

Today is valentine’s day. Like last year, I have had no special activity – work. Home. Worship. Clean my bathroom (ok, that’s a special activity) and now I am doing this post. I pray that at least one reader is as blessed as I have been since I discovered the secrets the Holy Spirit showed me in the following passage of scripture:

…And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight-- if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister….
Colosians 1:21-23 (NKJV)

The message is simple. To the one who has confessed Jesus as Lord and Saviour, he has reconciled you to God and has personally presented you to Him as HOLY, BLAMELESS and ABOVE REPROACH.

His voice to me was crystal clear – irrespective of what you have done. Of who you think you are. Of the mistakes of the past. The mistakes of the future. Of your evil thoughts. I, Jesus present you not only as Holy but blameless. Not only blameless but beyond reproach in God’s sight!

For me ,this revelation was profound! It meant that it didn’t matter how many times I fell. It didn’t matter how often satan brought my past sins to my mind. It didn’t matter whether I felt worthy or not – I was worthy in His sight!

I speak to someone today.

Someone living with the guilt of an abortion.

Someone living with the guilt of a murder.

Someone living with the guilt of a lie.

I speak to someone whose Spiritual life seems stunted as a result of a vicious circle of sin and repent. I speak to that one who loves God but finds that it is a struggle for Him to stay afloat in the sea of righteousness.

I speak to that man who when he raises up his hands to worship; the accuser shows up with his past. I speak to that one that seems unworthy to approach our worthy God.

My message to you is His message to me (and to you through the scripture): You are worthy. You are worthy to come boldy to the throne of the Master for he has presented you irrespective of your actions; blameless and holy in the sight of His father.

When you show up in God’s presence, all He sees is the blood of the lamb! The precious and spotless blood that was shed for you and for me!

God not only sees you as holy, He sees you as blameless. You are His child that can NEVER be blamed for any of your atrocities – I didn’t write it! Scripture has it!!
You are also above reproach. Above shame. Above disgrace. You are perfect in His sight!!!!

This takes faith to believe. Some real faith….

Shall we then continue to sin that grace may abound? God forbid!!! This perfect love that transcends human understanding is humbling. It makes even the toughest of persons melt when it is deeply understood. Study the scripture and ask God to speak to you through it. Then and only then can you harness the power in the perfect love of God!!!

Happy valentine’s day.

Pray with me. Especially if you want to partake of this love. Give your life to Jesus. Say from your heart:

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for today.

Thank you for your love.

Thank you for all you are to me.

I ask today, that you come into my heart.

I ask that you become my Lord and my personal savior.

I desire to enjoy and partake of your love. Come into my heart today.

I acknowledge you as LORD.

Thank you because I am born again!

Alleluia to your name Jesus.

If you said this prayer, please send me an e-mail on ngozilee1325@yahoo.com. I will give you information that will aid you in your new life with GOD!!! Take Charge!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home